Welcome to Joint Motion Physical Therapy
Joint Motion Physical Therapy is a therapist-owned private practice that is committed to providing high quality, caring and cost-effective physical therapy services. Our staff provides evidence-based care with a manual therapy focus.
This allows us to be experts in our field by keeping up-to-date with the most current rehabilitation research and incorporating it into our daily practice. In short, we want to get you better with as few visits as necessary and we do it with a Smile!
Our Mission is: WE DO MORE of what we love, so YOU CAN DO MORE of what you love.
Are you ready to DO MORE?
If you are frustrated with facilities that shuffle your care from therapist to therapist and prefer consistently better care, then call us at (908) 322-3202 or schedule online by requesting an appointment using the button to the left.
We are proud members of the American Physical Therapy Association
“Scotch Plains Mayor’s 0.5k Race – The Anti-5K”
Proceeds benefit the Betty Frazee House Restoration and Hometown Hero’s Banner Program’sSponsored in Part by Joint Motion Physical Therapy
Here’s what’s happening:
6:00 pm – Enjoy our Runners Check-In pre-party. Come hungry! Plenty of dinner options from Scotch Plains restaurants as well as a DJ to get the party started.
7:00 pm – “Runners” line up
7:30 pm – Award Ceremony & After Party – Participation Medals, beer or ice cream for everyone!
FREE STUFF (not a typo)!
- T-Shirts!! Race Day shirts will be available to pre-registered runners on race day only. Procrastinators will receive their shirts 2-3 weeks following race day.
- Pretentious 0.5k boasting car magnet.
- Filled souvenir beer or ice cream cup (age restrictions apply).
- Drawstring sack to tote your FREE STUFF!
- Rest stops compete with empty carbs and unnecessary caffeine.
- Participation medal because everyone is a winner!
- Medical tent.
- Free legal advice from Bramnick & Rodriguez should you use the medical tent.
- Surprises we just can’t talk about because we haven’t thought of them yet.