Prior to your first visit, we invite you to download, print and complete the patient forms. Please bring the completed forms along with your insurance cards, photo ID, and physician prescription if available with you on your first visit. The forms below are PDF files, which require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program for viewing and printing.
What you can expect at your visit:
- We will take a thorough health history,
- Ask you about your current problem,
- Perform a detailed physical exam,
- Discuss our findings with you, and
- Provide you with a treatment plan.
If you agree with the plan, we can initiate treatment.
If you are coming for an in clinic visit, please comply with the following:
- Please do not come to the office if you are ill in any way.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19- we require a doctor's clearance to resume physical therapy. In most cases, Telerehab will be the best option and we can instruct you on how to initiate this.
- Upon arrival to the building, please do not enter the building. Call the office at 908.322.3202 to check in from your car and the Patient Services Representative will inform you of when it is safe to enter the building.
- All patients must please wear a mask before arriving to the office and immediately wash your hands upon entering the office.