Work for Joint Motion PT
At Joint Motion, our culture of care excellence and "Remarkably great" Customer Service is truly one of a kind. We take great pride in making a difference in our patient's lives and having fun while doing so.
Benefits of joining the therapist-owned Joint Motion PT team include:
- Culture: Our team prides itself on our Culture of "C.P.R".- Community, Positivity and Respect. We Do More of what we love so that you can Do More of what you love and we believe that from the ownership, to staff and with our patient experience. Life is too short to not enjoy doing what you love to do!
- Training: All staff exemplify our core values of "Always Be Improving" and "Expert Level Clinical Care". We support and encourage ongoing continuing education for continued development including specialties, board certifications and management tracks.
- Therapist Owned: Joint Motion is owned and operated by locally owned physical therapists. This breeds a fun, collaborative environment that is sensitive to employee and patient needs.
For Employment: If you have an interest in a new work experience at Joint Motion Physical Therapy, click on the job position in which you are interested in applying. Tell us a little about yourself and attach a resume:
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Patient Care Coordinator (Front Desk)
- Biller/Billing Assistant
- Physical Therapy Aide/Tech
- Physical Therapy Aide Supervisor (2 year experience as PT Aide required)
For Internship and Volunteer Experiences: We accept internship and volunteer requests on a limited basis. If you are interested in a volunteer or internship position at Joint Motion PT, Email us, along with resume and "Volunteer request" in subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org